FIFTH & NINTH WARRANTY REPLACEMENT POLICY
Fifth & Ninth warrants that our products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If you feel your Fifth & Ninth component is faulty and requires replacement, please email Customer Support at Squad@fifthandninth.com We offer a one year (repair or replace) warranty from the date of purchase.
You will need to provide the following information in your email:
- Your contact details
- The part number of the item in question
- A detailed description of the problem
- If your item is determined faulty, we will email you a Return Material Authorization # (RMA) with the return address.
Terms and Conditions
- Fifth & Ninth ships via UPS® or USPS® for all replacements.
- P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for RMA returns. You must provide us with a physical address to continue with the RMA process.
- Fifth & Ninth’s sole liability and the exclusive remedy, for any acknowledged defect(s), shall be the repair or replacement of the product in question.
- Fifth & Ninth does NOT offer refunds unless the product was purchased directly via our web store.
- Replacements are processed upon product availability.
- Fifth & Ninth shall NOT be liable under ANY circumstances for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or lost data.
- Warranty is available ONLY to the original purchaser. Include a receipt as proof of purchase and a copy of your claim when returning your item.
- Once the replacement is shipped, allow 5-10 days for the unit to arrive.
- Fifth & Ninth is NOT responsible for return freight charges resulting from invalid or expired RMA shipments.
IMPORTANT: Fifth & Ninth is NOT responsible for your parcel while in transit to us. It is strongly advised that you use a method of delivery that can be traced in case your parcel is lost i.e. registered mail, express post or courier.