We understand that sometimes returns are necessary. We handle returns on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate objective of making our customers happy. We stand behind our goods and services and want customers to be satisfied with them.
We’ll always do our best to take care of customers—our philosophy is to deal with them fairly and reasonably. We have long believed that when we treat our customers fairly, they in turn are fair with us.
Return Policy Within 30 Days of Purchase:
- We only accept returns on full priced items. Discounted, sale and or clearance items are not returnable.
- Special Order items are not returnable.
- In order to return an item, it must be unused, undamaged and in the original packaging.
- All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt and a Return Authorization Number.
- Choosing the return shipping carrier and shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for items we do not receive.
- We will not accept COD’s and/or third party billing packages. They will be refused.
- When returning expensive items, we recommend shipping insurance. In the event an item is damaged during transit to us, we cannot process your refund. Resolving any damage disputes with the shipping carrier is the responsibility of the customer.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that do not comply with the above eligibilities.
Fifth & Ninth warrants that our products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. We offer a one year (repair or replace) warranty from the date of purchase. If you feel your Fifth & Ninth purchase is faulty and requires replacement, please email Customer Support at email@example.com
You will need to provide the following information in your email:
- Your contact details
- The part number of the item in question
- A detailed description of the problem
- If your item is determined faulty, we will email you a Return Material Authorization # (RMA) with the return address.
- To complete your return, send an email to Squad@FifthandNinth.com including the original Order Number or proof of purchase. Please indicate your reason for return.
- We will reply by sending you an email with instructions, a Return Authorization Number, if applicable, and address to ship your return.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you via email that your refund is being process.
- Your refund or credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 10 business days of receipt.
Terms of Service:
- Fifth & Ninth ships via UPS® or USPS® for all replacements.
- P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for RMA returns. You must provide us with a physical address to continue with the RMA process.
- Fifth & Ninth’s sole liability and the exclusive remedy, for any acknowledged defect(s), shall be the repair or replacement of the product in question.
- Fifth & Ninth does NOT offer refunds unless the product was purchased directly via our web store.
Replacements are processed upon product availability.
- Fifth & Ninth shall NOT be liable under ANY circumstances for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or lost data.
- Warranty is available ONLY to the original purchaser. Include a receipt as proof of purchase and a copy of your claim when returning your item.
- Once the replacement is shipped, allow 5-10 days for the unit to arrive.
- Fifth & Ninth is NOT responsible for return freight charges resulting from invalid or expired RMA shipments.
Fifth & Ninth is NOT responsible for your parcel while in transit to us. It is strongly advised that you use a method of delivery that can be traced in case your parcel is lost i.e. registered mail, express post or courier.
Business Address: 1004 Boston Neck Road Suite 5 Narragansett, RI 02822 – 401.789.2500