You’ve probably seen Afterpay available on your favorite online store like Urban Outfitters, Fenty Beauty, and Moana Bikini. So, what is Afterpay? Simply put, Afterpay is a modern payment method that allows you to pay for your order in an interest-free installment plan every 2 weeks.
Fifth & Ninth has partnered with Afterpay to make it easier than ever to shop now…and pay later!
What Afterpay isn’t
Is Afterpay right for you?
- Is quick and easy to sign up and be approved for
- Conducts a soft credit check
- Won't charge you fees or interest
- Is interest-free paid every 2 weeks to help you plan and afford your purchases
- Is widely accepted on over thousands of online retailers
- Is a great alternative options to credit or debit cards
- Be at least 18 years old (19 years old in Alabama)
- Be a resident of the United States with a valid US delivery address
- Have a US credit or debit card
- Have a valid email address and mobile phone number to confirm your account
How Afterpay works
Afterpay makes paying for purchases a lot more manageable. The first payment is due at the time you place an order. Scheduled payments are interest-free and split into 4 equal installments over every 2 weeks. Always zero interest and never pay anything more when you pay on time. Afterpay will even email your payment schedule and send notifications so there are no surprises.
However, if you can’t make a scheduled payment, then Afterpay has a hardship policy that allows them to work with you to get you back on track. As soon as you miss a payment, Afterpay will immediately stop you from making any further purchases with Afterpay until the situation is resolved. To learn more about Afterpay’s policies or to contact their customer service team, visit the Afterpay Help Center.
Using Afterpay at Fifth & Ninth
To use Afterpay at fifthandninth.com, just add items to your cart totaling a minimum of $35 and select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. With Afterpay there’s no waiting — your order ships the same day if ordered by 3PM Eastern Standard Time.
If you’d like to return or exchange an item purchased with Afterpay, then the standard Fifth & Ninth return policy will apply. Gift cards or e-Gift cards are not eligible for Afterpay. If your order contains gift cards and other eligible products, you will need to purchase your gift cards separately.