Spring Break is just around the corner, and it’s time to start thinking about what to pack! Whether it’s a short weekend getaway or a full week in paradise–we know that planning a trip can be stressful, so we've put together some tips and a checklist of items you can’t leave home without.
1. First and most importantly is the luggage. Choose a suitcase and/or carry-on bag that is appropriate for the length of your trip and that meets airline baggage restrictions for dimensions and weight.
2. When packing for a trip, it's important to keep your skincare and makeup organized. Bring a few cosmetic bags to separate your products and keep them from spilling in your luggage. Consider packing travel-size versions of your favorite products to save space and make it easier to carry them around.
3. If you're traveling to a different country, make sure you bring a travel adapter to ensure your electronics can be charged. Check the voltage and outlet type of your destination and purchase the appropriate adapter.
4. Don't forget to pack charging cables for all your electronic devices, including your phone, camera, and laptop. Consider packing a portable power bank as well, in case you can't find an outlet to charge your devices.
5. Keep hydrated to minimize jet lag on your trip by bringing a refillable water bottle. You can fill it up at the airport or hotel, and it's an eco-friendly option that will save you money and reduce waste.
6. Protect your eyes from the sun's harmful UV rays by packing a stylish pair of sunglasses. Look for ones with UV protection or polarized lenses to reduce glare. We recommend bringing at least 2 different styles so that you’ll be sure to complement any outfit. Plus, having a backup pair is helpful just in case you misplace or break your primary pair.
7. Stay fashionable and protected from the sun with a crochet bucket hat. This trendy accessory is perfect for Spring Break and can be worn with any outfit. Not a hat person? Bring a couple of claw hair clips to throw your hair up effortlessly and keep it out of your face while you're soaking up the sun.
8. Pack a versatile knit bag that will take you from the beach to dinner. Our Poppy Knit Bag is roomy enough for all of the necessities such as your SPF, current beach read, water bottle, and more. It's available in 4 colorways and has a retro smiley face design that will score you major style points.